To Insecurity • Open Letter
Hey Insecurity, You suck. A lot. Don't play the victim here, you know you're the root cause of literally everything. Ok yeah, I will admit that you have made me realise many of my own faults, such as how overly cautious and guarded I kept/keep myself. BUT HEY you ruin everyone's life at one point. That's a pretty dumb move. For example, Napoleon Bonaparte was apparently so insecure about his height since he was mocked in the British papers, he started wars to prove himself. And he's taller than me by almost 6 inches. Lucky for me, I'm not that insecure about my height. Pshh, not that much at least... I'm 5ft 3/4in, okay, that's tiny in my standards. Insecurity, I'm not sure what your purpose or goal in life is. Maybe it's to just absolutely ruin everyone's life, maybe it to shrink your prey's confidence. Which or whatever the reason is, I think we all have enough power to get over you. Probably not forever, but enough for us to...


Comments
Post a Comment