Personal Finance Project


What did you already know?I didn't know anything about about the befit of starting early, interest or compound interest. What did you learn? (from the project? from your parents?)Yes, I learned a lot. I learned about things I didn't know, like interest (normal and compound), what the the befit of starting early was, and also how to use Google Spreadsheets!


How might this affect what you do in the future?I probably will start saving in a bank soon, so when I retire all those years from now, I will have a lot of money and be RICH!


What is one thing you wonder after doing this project?

I really wonder about the history behind interest. I also wonder why we did this project, because I just popped in the middle of the unit, and we had a summative test two days after we turned it in so I barely had time to study.

Comments

Popular Posts

To Insecurity • Open Letter

Fixing Tomorrow

Final Piece -- Greatest Fear, Greatest Joy