Fitness iMovie Part 2
What did you do well in your fitness iMovie?
I feel I did well when I edited the movie together.
I could have stopped laughing when filming.
PEER REFLECTION
What did your peers say that you did well in your iMovie?
They said I did well in putting the video clips together, and making it enjoyable.
What did they learn?
They learned precautions and things they should do before doing cardiovascular activity.
What did your peers say that you could improve on in your fitness iMovie?
Maybe adding more things we could do, making more it informative, but still funny.
COLLABORATION REFLECTION
What was your personal strength collaborating? Leader, ideas, problem solve, positive attitude, worker.
COLLABORATION REFLECTION
What was your personal strength collaborating? Leader, ideas, problem solve, positive attitude, worker.
Ideas, problem solving and attitude.
How could your group have worked together more effectively?
We had a problem when importing the video clips, and I was rushed making the video the night before. We also could have thought of what each of our parts were going to be before filming.
Comments
Post a Comment