It's the Future. The looming cold shadow, The smell of fear and loathe swallowing all life. Gentle hands Clawing at anything, Growing rougher, tougher, Sinking, falling, into nothing. Innocence choked. That flower Trampled on, Sideways, pressed into the ground. Thorns pricking, shouts echoing, That flower droops. Lower. Darker. That flower, This Earth, Lays crushed. Screams eased. Breathe. Gentle hands, Rising, rising up, Holding life, love, Saving life, love. Shielding life, love, Running through the storm, A desperate race to the eye. Voices cry, argue. Gentle hands scar. That flower, Life, love, Blooms. Thorns fall, Clattering on the ground, to be forgotten. Shading your eyes, All hand in hand, Life saved love, Love saved life. It's the Future. A glittering wave of sunlight, A smile ready to save the world.
I really like the music!, It really enhanced the video. Also I really like how you used a whiteboard to describe what you were teaching. I think one thing you could work on is that maybe you could instead of a whiteboard maybe use a 3d shaped object. (I don't know really) but overall Fantastic job!
ReplyDelete